GPS: 50.087475 14.428723
Most of the house and the church are still standing on Hybernska (Hibernian) Street.
Fr Malachy Fallon was sent from an over-crowded Louvain to the Emperor at Vienna in 1628 to obtain another Irish Franciscan foundation. He found a suitable site in Prague and in 1630 a group set out for the city to found what became the largest of the Irish Franciscan continental colleges — the College of the Immaculate Conception at Prague. The building was formally opened on 6th. July 1631, but expansion continued. The foundation-stone of a new church was laid in 1652, while extra wings were added to the college in 1704 and in 1739. The college was suppressed by direct order of Emperor Joseph II on 29th. August 1786, at which time there were thirty seven friars in residence. Six old friars were allowed to stay in Prague, with government pensions, until they died. The buildings became government property and were converted into a theatre in 2006.