GPS: aprox. 54.518893 -6.839104 Drumbearn Hill South of Castlecaulfield (Foygh Road)
There are traces of a house and church near the top of Drumbearn Hill.
Dungannon friary was started in 1687, on the basis of a fifteenth century Third Order foundation, to relieve pressure on Armagh. Eventually the two communities were united into one and settled near Donaghmore where there were seven friars in 1766. Inevitably the friars became involved in parish work and the last friar, Fr. Francis O’Neill, died as acting parish priest in 1816-17.